HeyShop processes Personal Data both as a Processor and as a Collector.
In accordance with the Luxembourg law of 2 August 2002, and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) the customer has the right to access, rectify and delete personal data held about them. To exercise this right, the customer has to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating his contact details (name, address). HeyShop is committed to not provide any information or contact details of its customers to a third party, either for free or in return of payment.
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you visit our website, and use your account to buy products and services, or redeem vouchers online.
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest (in which case we just collect transaction-based data).
- When you create an account with us.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you enter prize draws or competitions.
- When you comment on or review our products and services.
- Any individual may access personal data related to them, including opinions. So if your comment or review includes information about the Partner who provided that service, it may be passed on to them if requested.
- When you fill in any forms.
What sort of personal data do we collect?
If you have a web account with us: your name, gender, age range, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number. For your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
How we protect your personal data
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites and apps using ‘https’ technology.
Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as payment card information) is secured by SSL encryption.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
When you place an order, we’ll keep the personal data you give us for 10 years so we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
The cookies saved on your computer by a website when you visit it, are used by the manager of the site, to recognize you when you return to the site and to gather information about the use you made on this site. We may use 'cookies' to find out which parts of our site you are interested in. This will allow us to improve your shopping experience with personalized information, to save your items in the shopping cart and you will avoid providing, on each new visit, the information you have already provided at an earlier date.
"Third party cookies" are also used to collect statistics on the hearing (Google Analytics).
It is possible at any time to detect the existence of these 'cookies', to object to their record and, if necessary, remove them from your browser. Please note that if you disable "cookies", you can't take advantage of all our features.